Updated COVID Safety Procedures
SMART, SAFE & SOUND
As always, Stateline Home Improvement is committed to you, our neighbors, and our employees. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us. Here’s what we’re continuing to do to keep everyone safe.
NO-CONTACT APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE
- If you prefer, our field personnel can assess your home and share virtual estimates with you over the phone, through email, and by text. Or we can arrange indoor or outdoor, in-person meetings with social distance protocols in place.
- We use the latest technology to provide 3-D diagrams of your home and to scope damage, solutions, and estimates.
THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Video conferencing for appointments. Facetime, Zoom, Go-to-meeting, etc. are available for all customers.
- Digital paperwork, email estimates, and electronic signatures (we’ll even do paper, ink, and snail-mail if you prefer).
- Social distancing — using phone, and video conferences instead of in-person meetings – where appropriate or as requested by the customer.
- All employees have been issued masks, sanitizers, and disinfectants to be used as required by the customer.
- Disinfecting our warehouse, office, and workspaces.
- We encourage all of our employees to get vaccinated and be extra cautious.
YOUR PROJECT – SAFETY MATTERS
- We can provide updates for all jobs using phone, email, and text.
UNCOMPROMISING VALUE. EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
- We will continue to deliver the value that has enabled us to serve so many customers throughout northern Florida and southern Georgia.
- Lifetime warranties on Labor and Materials.
- Unprecedented financing offers, including no interest and no payment plans.
- Exceptional savings opportunities to experience, first-hand, the legendary craftsmanship of Stateline Home Services’ team.
MAKING LIFE BETTER ONE HOME AT A TIME